donderdag 16 december 2010

Whores and violence (Start making sense)

All the women in Vientiane
would tell you you were number one
like the women in Bangkok
toting up your body's stock

All the men in Tokyo
would tell you all you had to know
if you were to take a bath
all Japan is one sad laugh

        oh my love I'm just a stranger
        and your eyes are full of danger
        how can I get close to you
        make you see that I'm real too

better not to fight with me
for all the hatred you might see
were I to forget myself
take the violence off the shelf

all this living in limbo
and all this senselessness we know
's gonna make me blow my top
only you can make me stop

         refr.

             oh my love make me forget
             teach me better things instead
             beyond whores and violence
             and start making sense


1989.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten