donderdag 16 december 2010

Below the belt

You came knocking at my door
you came knocking and what's more
I was more than glad to let you in
and ask you where and how you'd been

you keep ringing on the phone
and keep running from your home
and I'm more than glad to have you stay
and wonder how we'll find a way

        everything we felt
        was it just and only
        below the belt
        no it couldn't be
        below the belt
        no not just and only
        below the belt

you kept popping up in dreams
that kept spouting lovely schemes
I was more than glad to go along
with all those images so strong

you kept leaving after love
you kept having to think of
who was more than glad to have you back
'cause he was like me on the rack

         refr.


1990.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten