vrijdag 17 december 2010

Tourist

Squeeze my hand and hold it
close to the lips of you
and let me lick your nipples
'cause the passion is so true
and don't tell me I'm a child now
'cause I know you are one, I know you are one too

           on the verge with that urge (2x)
           I was a tourist in your bedroom
           sampling sights and heaving sighs
           take my honey for a heirloom
           just like balm upon your thighs

you say some other place could do
another time would be much better
your husband's coming over soon
you said he told you in a letter
wait two minutes then move over
I said 'cause I wanted us to be together

            refr.

Up in the air I think of you
of how we met and yet did not
of how I followed you upstairs
and what a sexy view I got
attraction moving like a swing now
languidly, daintily and hot

        refr.


1981. Kyoto. (Cindy)

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten