vrijdag 31 december 2010

Doctor it hurts

Everything hurts me
and my doctor tells me
"boy ! you've got a reason to weep !
 boy ! you didn't get any sleep !"

         keep it in mind boy
         that taking your time boy
         may turn out wrong
         when you're taking too long.

paid thirty dollars
to know about pain
boy ! you got a sly little way
boy ! you won't see me again

                  doctor I need a prescription
                  and I need it right now
                  you'll be taking the biscuit
                  if you save me somehow
                  I'd like something for loneliness
                  better a broken heart
                  too much hate and bitterness
                  and no hope in the cards
                  tearing me apart

      refr. 1


1975.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten