dinsdag 21 december 2010

No connection

They tell me 'bout the birds and the bees
and what the careless infant sees
when the trowel hits the brick
with its sunny morning's click
while the dreamer counts the stars
the soldier bares his scars
for his sins to be absolved
but I just can't get involved
I just can't get involved

       I ain't got no connection
       no feelings no connection
       and good old introspection
       pay no money so what's with honey (2x)
       pay no money so what's with honey now ?

the mountains grow the valleys dive
strict geometry of life
mini-skirted girls dance wild
spring and all the air is mild
the holocaust won't come this year
compound intrest on our fear
can your sins still be absolved ?
when I just don't feel involved ?
no I just don't feel involved.

       refr.

1981.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten