dinsdag 21 december 2010

Nicotine fingers

Baby's smoking in the bathroom
baby lights up on the john
don't buy a pack, get me a carton
and don't walk love, better run

while I'm going at my homework
baby stops to take a toke
while I stare at tits and thighs
she just fills the room with smoke

        nicotine fingers
        give it to you straight
        nicotine fingers
        get to help themselves
        and baby I can't wait
        for nicotine fingers (2x)
        nicotine fingers help themselves
        and baby I can't wait

well there's all them stinking ashtrays
but she claims it's food and drink
she just puffs a mile a minute
and then says it helps her think

to her lung cancer is a fable
and bad breath is just a joke
she says that even if it's true
that's the way she wants to croak

       refr.


1981.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten