donderdag 16 december 2010

Cindy (Something happend)

I hardly knew her
when I walked into her room
she said I'm waiting for my man
he was abroad sailing the ship of doom
she got half undressed
and let me kiss her breasts
but then again she simply said
no further, I am waiting for my man

       Cindy used to sing and dance
       her way around the wheel of life
       now she cries and now she whispers
       and couldn't sing to save her life

Later it was hard
to talk to her, she clamped up
saying I'm dead, something happened
I'm a shadow, I drank the bitter cup
of loneliness, it hurts
and there is nothing worse
now it don't even help to curse
I don't know just what but something happened

         refr.

                 something's happend to us all
                 you can hear the flapping
                 of the curtain as it falls


1982. Kyoto.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten