donderdag 16 december 2010

Bottom rocks

Oh you look like someone's daughter
and they tell me you play games
they say the only thing her mama taught her
was tearing pictures from their frames
you sure sound like bad news
and you know I hate to lose

      sure I've seen some hard times
      and I took some nasty knocks
      still it ain't rockbottom
      long as your bottom rocks

yes your eyes are pretty vacant
but I'm so much younger now
my mama taught me how to give and take and
I'm gonna get you anyhow
that may sound like bad news
and I know you hate to lose

         refr.
                 whenever I'm with you
                 I feel lonely I feel blue
                 still it ain't rockbottom
                 when your bottom rocks


1989.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten