maandag 3 januari 2011

Witch !

There's one who's taken much too long
there's one who just came on today
but he sure is coming on strong
there's another I see watching
over his girlfriend's shoulder
and he's only got eyes for you
what can he do ?

there's one who'd leave his wife
and his children, lose his job
if he could get his courage up
there's some that took to drinking
and others smoke their dope
if just to feed their hope
and then there's me
what about me ?

       WITCH !
       which one will it be ?
       could it be me ?


    stumbling in the darkness
    rolling in the dew
    I got to know about love
    and you taught me too

    purple black and white you were
    all the colours of death
    I got to know about it
    got it through my head

    all part of the patch-work
    so don't go dropping no stitch
    yes you're a lovely lovely
    lo-ve-ly witch


1976. Denise

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten