zaterdag 8 januari 2011

Lady of the moon

Lady of the moon
have you drawn up your chart
what does it say today ?
what will you do today ?
well I bet it ain't the same as yesterday

Chariot of the sun
seems you lost a wheel
could you ride today ?
or will you just hide today ?
or will you wait untill the pain just melts away ?

              what I don't get from you know
              I will get later
              she said, and god I wish
              that later could come soon somehow.

Bodies in the sky
same as you and I
where could we go today ?
now that there ain't no way
well I gues it's a sad smile and then goodbye

Lady of the moon
may your days be blessed
may you find happiness
never know loneliness
may we meet again and please each other then

                 refr.


1975. Kyoto (Barbara Rees)

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten