zaterdag 8 januari 2011

Full moon (and a queen)

The bridge is made of granite
and your heart is milk and spices
and I don't seem to be able to stand it
whoop it up now
you're an angel

The moon is a silver searchlight
and my eyes are floating lanterns
there's no need for us to get uptight
whoop it up now
I'm a stranger

           full moon like an eye
           full moon like an eagle
           full moon and a queen
           enough to make you cry
           oh, well I want you

Take a bath in sweet sweet honey
come to me, I'll lick you clean
you're the nearest thing here to a queen
whoop it up now
you're a churchbell

The secret is in the riverbed
your smile is a sweet lagoon
all promises are toy-balloons
whoop it up now
I'm a windmill

             refr.


1975. Kyoto. Songtekst. Door Ludo Mariman op muziek gezet voor zijn CD Milk en Spices uit 1995 (die titel is een citaat uit dit nummer)

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten