maandag 10 januari 2011

No keeping me away

I know it's late
and I shouldn't be calling
you told me many times
what a hard life it is
but the black angel's crawling
around the house again
and I'm alone

I know it's late
say, did I wake you up then ?
well I was just wondering,
are you alone ?
there's a big moon rising
but it's hidden way
behind the clouds

        Oh I know you've got your business-men
        with their cars and credit-cards
        oh I know you've got your sailors drunk
        with their arms just like tree-trunks
        all tattooed like comic strips

                but aah there's no keeping me away (3x)
                from your door (2x)

          Oh I know you've got your gypsy love
          talking tough and acting rough
          oh I know you've got your sweet young boys
          their innocence is just another toy
          all dressed up to go and bathe
  
                   refr.

repeat first verse


1975. (Tania) Op muziek gezet en opgenomen door Jan V. and the Catalog. Niet uitgebracht.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten