donderdag 13 januari 2011

I've been waiting

Say do you know someone
who'd love me kindly and take me in
not treating me like a child
but seeing me for what I am ?

Can you give me her address friend
and does she know a trick or two ?
say has she been good to you
and would she understand someone like me ?

   Say do you know someone
   who helps the lonely ones
   when they're down and out
   takes them in from the rain
   and knows what it's about ?

Would she take me by the hand
would she always understand ?
say I've been waiting
I've been waiting
I've been waiting for someone like you
to pass my door and stay
I've been waiting for someone like you
to pass my door and say
hey baby
take me for a ride
on your feathery bed
and it ain't that hard




1973.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten