donderdag 20 januari 2011

Bittersweet Lady

Ah woman you burn me up
ah woman you burn me out
ah woman you're tearing me apart
ah woman you break me down
ah woman you build me up
ah woman you drive me up the wall
  but I can't say that I've had enough
  no I can't say that I've had enough

ah woman you take me up
ah woman you put me down
ah woman you send me through the sky
ah woman you get me high
ah woman you make me drunk
sometimes you make me wanna cry
    but I can't say that I've had enough
    no I can't say that I've had enough

        ah but it's really hard
        to spend the day or
        spend the night
        with anyone
        that's never looked upon
        the beauty you are
              jewel of the days
              you're like thread of gold
              spun through the hours
              shine on from within
              jewel of the days

           bittersweet lady
           you know I can't hold you
           oh I know
           nobody can.
   

Eind 1974. Londen (Angie)

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten