dinsdag 15 maart 2011

Signal yes

Oh I dreamt I was a cowboy
talking business with a horse
while you were nothing but a tomboy
letting things just run their course
I wonder was I a romantic
to live in someone else's hell
or is the question too pedantic
while all I wanna do is yell

    oh I wish for you to teach me less
    and to love me more
    for your eyes to signal yes
    my heart will be your door
    didn't you guess ?
    that's what it's for !

Did you have to call me sinner
when I couldn't see things through
when I couldn't be the winner
there to buy the earth for you
did you have to get so frantic
knickers twisted, eyes all red
from staring at the sad semantics
silly games inside our heads

    refr.


1993. Track 7 van Ludo Mariman's CD They say uit 1993

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten