donderdag 3 maart 2011

Bad girls

Your eyes are without mercy
still I won't look away
they are just like mine have been
not quite knowing what they say
you never give an inch dear
you wouldn't know just how
and I take it all in dear
'cause I couldn't leave you now

        your heart of gold
        is metallic and cold
        flown in from another dimension
        full of lies and dissension


        Yes good girls go to heaven
        bad girls will go anywhere
        oh you're black
        oh you're white
        you're all the colours of the night
        yes good girls go to heaven
        bad girls go everywhere
        just take me there !

Well everything you've taken
is spread out on the bed
sometmes I feel forsaken
so I scream inside my head
a history of silence
a story full of lies
and minds so full of violence
their longing never dies.


       refr.


1993. Staat op de miniCD Shake the jinx, door Ludo Mariman & the Exceptions uitgebracht in 1993

      

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten