donderdag 3 maart 2011

Memory

Those who do not see the future
must not swear by their own past
it may be lonely may be sad
but the feeling cannot last

Those who can't picture tomorrow
shouldn't talk of yesterday
there is all too much confusion
in the things we cannot say

       I saw you with red ribbons
       in your blue-black hair
       I saw the eastwind take on
       and off your every care
       oh memory
       take care of me
       memory
       in all I see

Those who do not see the future
take good care of what is gone
and the music rolls the stone beyond
all the drama going on

those who can't picture tomorrow
only grieve for what went by
they will build a house of sorrow
and will always be denied

      refr.


                   I don't wanna miss you
                   I don't wanna be judged
                   some tenderness will do
                   I just wanna be touched     



1991. Staat op de miniCD Shake the jinx, door Ludo Mariman & the Exceptions uitgebracht in 1993

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten