vrijdag 18 februari 2011

Nothing is lost in the mind

I walked miles upon thin ice
I had dreams of paradise
you fled high and you fled low
but you always let me know

                   all we think hidden or dead
                   we'll find in our hearts or our heads
                   all you thought lost you may find
                   'cause nothing is lost in the mind
                   nothing is lost
                   nothing is lost
                   nothing is lost in the mind

Now you're distant, then you're near
phantom song inside my ears
I was itching with the cold
but time and time again I'm told

                   refr.

Oh the circus don't make sense
no beginning and no end
fantasies about the pain
only tell you once again

                 refr.


1990
  

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten