dinsdag 8 februari 2011

Desert sands

Everybody's walking side by side
their eyes defined by what they hide
so I've made up my mind
if I follow
it'll be slowly
because only god knows where they go

Everybody's pissing in the wind
so don't make sense you know it's a sin
now I can't get to sleep
I feel hollow
and you know me
I'm a jester and my heart is slow

      Desert sands
      people turning away
      on desert sands
      little left to say
      happens every day

Everybody's baffled by this place
just a round rock spinning through dark space
so we don't get to sleep
we are hollow
and you know us
we're just like dice in a random throw

Everybody's walking side by side
their duplicity so true and tried
so I've made up my mind
I won't follow
'cause I've shown you
I'm a jester but my heart just knows

      refr.

4/4/1982. In 1991 door Ludo Mariman and the Exceptions opgenomen en uitgebracht op een casette met allerlei Belgische acts. (Together. Een muzikaal project voor multikultureel samenleven. CNR Records)

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten