donderdag 10 februari 2011

Love Italian style

When the sun is high
and Picasso paints the sky
my eyes search over mountains
and my mouth looks for the fountain
of your love

When the tree's in bloom
we can smell it in our room
and you open like a flower
celebrating every hour
of our love

            kill me with the kisses
            I've been dreaming of
            swear to me that this is
            what is love

Each and every root
grows rich plants and richer fruit
in the smile upon your face
my fanciful fast fingers trace
all your love

Each and every night
I see fire-works in your eyes
my hands caress the treasures
that no heart can ever measure
oh my love

              refr.


1987. Door Ludo Mariman op muziek gezet. Het was lang deel van zijn live-set toen hij in duo optrad met Gert Van Rompaey

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten