zaterdag 2 april 2011

What love is for

Thinking way back
makes me feel sad
oh I could do so much better
like I told you in that letter

I remember
last september
you and me we walked these streets and
I feel time just cheats us and

        our footsteps on the pavement
        are something we should save and
        cherish for all time
        knowing you'll be mine
        and I will be yours
        that's what love is for

I know the wall
between us all
oh I can't touch anybody
'cause I know no one that's got it

got what it takes
and is not fake
oh can't touch anybody
'cause I know no one that's got it


      refr.


                on the bridge there is a clown
                but the king just frowns
                on the bridge there is a clown



1989.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten