zaterdag 2 april 2011

Full of life (like a little prince)

I am staring at the world
and I'm praying for a girl
beyond the formula of wishing
that defines all that I'm missing

I am drinking what I drink
I am thinking what I think
within the mystery of being
that defines all that I'm feeling

    all this life is artificial
    night life is so sacrificial
    oh forget what you have been
    and believe in what you've seen
    every lie
    is full of life
    all you try
    is full of life

Contemplating every sound
measuring the things you've found
against everything you think you know
against everything you think that shows

repeat 2nd verse

        refr.


1989.


            coda/bridge
           
            and everyone is like a prince
            making their own way inch by inch
            like a little prince
            a little prince.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten