vrijdag 6 mei 2011

We were here

I opened my eyes and met the morning
small bits of snow were in the trees
the frozen atmosphere was ours
copying the tales the sun once told
copying the tales the sun once wrote

     You got off the bus and
     you walked beside me
     and it was true it seems

Beside all the snow we walked in daydreams
the ivory sins of your mouth
were biting the snake of my tongue
the future and past reached out in vain
to grab you and capture me again

      refr.

I had mounted a horse while you walked
we went, you holding its tail
I looked around and heard myself
whispering surprising words to you
revealing a world we could go to

     refr.

                 your body stretched out endlessly
                 I told my stories carelessly
                 and it was true it seems


25/2 en 27/5/68. Elfi

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten