donderdag 5 mei 2011

Fire

I'm tired of just staying alive
if the price ain't right
just going back to where I've been
walk down your street at night
watching your light
you are the best thing I have seen

       oh and I'm on fire
       volcanoes burning in the sun
       well I say
       oh I'm on fire
       I've seen the starlight
       it keeps me on the run

Of all the places on the road
there's stories told
but I'm not gonna write them down
so when I'm alone
I get on the phone
just to let you know I'm still around

       refr. 


                  when I get back in town
                  what I wanna do
                  is to turn your life around
                  baby we'll get by
                  there's a million billion things I've found
                  hey we'll get by

       refr.



1986

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten