zaterdag 12 november 2011

Beautiful friend

You picked up all the pieces
my superclean dream machine
of all the nephews and the nieces
you’re the best I’ve ever seen

You made every window shine
and you dealt with all the dust
all the notes you left were fine
yes, you really had me sussed

      Beautiful friend
      you made my life easy
      beautiful friend
      knew just how to please me
      right until the end
      my beautiful friend

You  came when I was out
someone I’d always trust
head never in the clouds
oh you really were a must

I felt safe and so secure
while you took care of my place
so our friendship will endure
as I like your funny face

       refr.

               I’m the man at the bar
               staying right 'til the end
               wondering who you are
               my beautiful friend


11/11/11. Voor Kathleen van Santfoort

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten