zondag 10 juni 2012

Climax

The pain of passion on me
the whip of love upon me
and you do apply it
or at least you try it

The mistress is at work
and a certain darkness lurks
yes I can't deny it
I just had to try it

      Like a priest I kneel before you
      when I lick you and adore you
      you are smoothly shaven
      down there I find my haven
      oh I shiver as you quiver
      and when you climax I relax

I look into your dark eyes
and drift beyond where and why
yes these are weird pleasures
that I've learned to treasure

I visit you so often
feel my old heart soften
our worlds so far apart
I sometimes stop and start

      refr.

I watch your breasts all the time
and you cruelly squeeze mine
rapture and pain in one
you tease me and I'm stunned

I know your time is precious
I buy it but ungracious
you do consult your watch
while I kiss your crotch

refr.

5/6/12. Maria

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten